Friday 13 January 2017

Happy New Year

2017 proves to be a great year for Two Wolves and its authors. We've done a bit of switching around in publishing schedules - this is my press, I can do that, one of the many beauties of the DIY publishing life.

Next out of the gate this year will be poet Catherine Graham's debut novel Quarry!

We have a publishing date of May 2017. Everything is on track and we're brewing with excitement - the stable of writers grows book by book and Joe Vermaire's novella Nine Wire Road will be joining the ranks soon - so watch for these exciting stories.

Aileen Santos' novel Someone Like You continues to fly off the shelf at Indigo, and she's working super hard delivering books for us to keep it in stock. We are going into a second printing soon and I'm excited about the slight changes to its look,

I'm diligently traipsing up and down the crazy distribution avenue to make it easier for you all to access our books. Because I am such a small press, there are so many walls not doors to contend with, but I'm no stranger to that in this business - so, like rain, Two Wolves Press books will find a way into our desired structures.

Readings, readings, readings coming up this year too. Now I can send my crew out together and I can't wait.

Stay tuned for more news as the year progresses. This is the year of the rooster and The Wolves are making noise with it!

Here's a sneak peak of Catherine Graham's Quarry coming together step by step - can you judge a book by its cover?




No comments:

Post a Comment